Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laurie ~ Montgomery's Telacomunicator of the Year

Laura Renee' Walker is my first child. She was my constant companion and best friend for the 1st 3 & 1/2 years of her life. I thought she'd never talk so I probably talked her ears off. Then I thought she'd never stop. She'd ask me the hardest questions You know, where does God live, and who was Gods' mommy? Every part of her jiggled when she ran when she was little. It was so cute but to this day she hates for anyone to tease her about it. As she grew older she was always thin but she always wanted to diet and exercise. She thought she was fat but she wasn't. Shes always loved giving gifts. When I would tell her we didn't have the money for whatever she would tell me that's OK, just write a check! And oh the boyfriends! They have always known what she has never realized That she is beautiful both inside and out.And so very talented! Her love of children both here and in the mission field is amazing. She has more children friends than any adult who doesn't work with children as a profession. They love her so much! Through her 28 years of life we've had our issues. But through it all she has grown and matured into the wonderful Christian Woman That we prayed for. It doesn't surprised me in the least that she is outstanding in her jobs and life. Others are just now recognising what Don & I have known all along. We are so proud of Her! She has been a blessing in our lives!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mom! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right mom....you talked her ears off when she was little and has yet to stop talking now!!! :) I love you great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd said that! Love you, Laurie!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete