Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today I fell. I wasn't planning to and I wasn't even thinking about falling. I just did. Getting out of the car I tripped over a piece of wood.I scraped my arm and back on the hand rail and landed on my behind. Now, not only does my arm hurt but my back, neck, and head hurts also. HELLO DR. CHAD!!! As I sat recovering and looking around to see if anyone saw me, it kinda made me think of sin. You know - you're busy in your life and suddenly you think something or say something or do something wrong. You were not planning it you just did it. You look around & hope no one knows you did it. But Guess what? God saw it and knows you did it. Check out Pslams 55. I sure am sorry I fell but I'm going to have to go see the chiropractor to get it fixed. Same thing with sin. You've got to be sorry you did it and then go to see " THE GREAT PHYSICIAN" to get it fixed. Hope your day isn't so painful! Have a Blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Great first post! Welcome to bloggerland! ILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are finally posting blogs!!! Hope you get to feeling better!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! You are in the blogging world...but be careful Laurie and Louise will hound you if you slack on blogging within a decent time span!!! =) Love you and can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete